As we reopen our restaurants, Fuku is committed to creating the safest possible environment for our teams and guests.
Food safety has always been of the utmost importance to us, but in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing even stricter safety standards so that the meals we provide you are one less thing you have to worry about.
- Team members will receive in-depth COVID-19 safety training.
- Masks will be part of all team member’s uniforms, which will be worn at all times when inside our restaurants.
- Guests entering the restaurants will be required to wear masks and social distancing will be enforced.
- Team members and vendors will have daily wellness and temperature checks prior to beginning their shifts or entering the store.
- Restaurants will be professionally sanitized with CDC/EPA approved solutions on regular basis.
- High-touch surfaces will be wiped down hourly and team members will wash their hands hourly.
- All bags will be sealed with tamper-proof stickers.
- Restaurants will be equipped with contactless payment capabilities.
- Restaurants will have contactless hand sanitizer stations available for team members and guests.
- Up to 14 days of paid wellness leave for team members exposed to COVID-19.